· Allows them to practice and perfect skills in a non - threatening environment.
· Skills are coached with the individual in mind
· Kids have the opportunity to learn and practice various positions
· Encourages communication and leadership skills
· Positive coaching skills
· Learn the rules of the game without stress
· Enjoy demonstrating what they have learned
· Become familiar with their own skill and what position they prefer
Click on the Registration Forms page to print a copy of the registration, and send it in.
For every group of eight campers that register and pay together will recieve one camper free or a $10 discount to each camper. All registrations must be received together along with payment in full.
Location: Moorpark High School Football Stadium
What To Bring:
What About the Counselors?
The camp is directed by Moorpark High School Head Football Coach Tim Lins. He has 19 years experience coaching his own youth football camps and a total of 30 years coaching at the high school level. The counselors are a combination of high school Coaches, Seniors, and Alumni players which veteran campers may recognize from Moorpark High School football games, or previous camps .
For more information email: email@example.com